Vegan Cuts – Beauty Box: “The easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. Each month you’ll receive a delivery of 4-7 new products to try, ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare.”
I had the pleasure of meeting Jill Pyle, co-founder of Vegan Cuts while attending Luckyfabb last April. Jill is one of those unique/charming few that you instantly like, are immediately comfortable with & someone you remember, long after your initial introduction. Jill’s genuine excitement and enthusiasm for her company was contagious, so I jumped at the opportunity to experience Vegan Cuts & to share my experience with all of you!
Now, I’ve never subscribed to a monthly “box”, so I wasn’t sure what to expect but as soon as I opened my “6 x 6” beauty box & took a quick tour through the various products, I was genuinely excited – just like Jill!!
1. SEVI – Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Hair Texture Spray – This amazing spray gives my naturally wavy/curly hair fantastic definition & without any crunchy stiffness.
2. HALONA Natural Eau de Parfum by Tallulah Jane – This fragrance is so clean & fresh (with notes of lime + ginger), it’s the perfect scent for summer!
3. Gourmet Body Treats “Raw Finishing Powder” – This oil-absorbing & line-minimizing finishing powder is so sheer you’d forget you have anything on, but it’s so fabulous, you couldn’t possibly forget!! Must-have!
4. Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques “Lash-Strengthening Mascara” – Those that know me, know that I’m hard to please when it comes to mascara. I’ve tried every new, improved & “revolutionary” mascara on the market, I’m often left disappointed and quickly return to my tried-and-true Maybelline “Great Lash” (classic pink+green tube) Blackest-Black Mascara – BUT I will say, this is the first mascara that I’ve tried and that I’m still using long after the initial test. My lashes are full, the color is rich & with multiple coats, zero clumps in sight!
5. Skinagain “Youth” – A great lightweight & age-defying moisturizer that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, diminish dark spots, seal in moisture & improve your skins elasticity. It goes on smooth & kept my skin soft and moisturized hours later.
6. Goddess Garden Organics “Sunny Body” SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen – I never leave the house without suncreen (with or without makeup) & finding a great one that provides powerful protection without harmful chemicals is hard – this sheer mineral sunscreen is water-resistant, 100% biodegradable and contains nourishing aloe-vera! Ladies, the secret to youthful looking skin is protecting it – always, always, always wear sunscreen!!
I can’t thank Jill (or the fabulous team behind Vegan Cuts) enough for the opportunity to experience & share this extraordinary box with all of you!! I highly recommend the Beauty Box to anyone interested in experiencing the vegan, 100% natural & cruelty-free difference. Vegan Cuts really take their time to select the very best products!!