“Guys, a woman’s purse, it’s her secret source of power. Alright? There are many dark and dangerous things in there, that we, the male species, should know nothing about.” – How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
I’ve always loved that line but I mean, really!? I volunteer to break the lady code & lift the mysterious veil that is, the contents of a woman’s handbag. Now, the bag itself can change from day to day, week to week or even day to night, depending on my ensemble &/or the occasion. The contents however, are usually must-have items & remain the same.
So… what’s in my handbag?
- Dental floss (or gum) – Just in case!
- EOS – My favorite chap-stick, ever!
- Lip-gloss- Usually I keep a clear lip-gloss on hand but I’ve been in a nude+splash of pink phase with bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie – Smooth Talker.
- Cellphone – Android, always.
- Daily planner/calendar - All of my dates, events, plans & goings-on are kept here. I use Google Calendar as well but I personally prefer having a handwritten (physical) copy within quick reach.
- Wallet - The usual: cash, credit cards, driver’s license, etc.
- Sunglasses – I say, the bigger the better!
- Car keys – Obviously!
- Pepper spray – Ready, set…
- Tissues – I have severe allergies. I require 3 shots every week & tissues daily!
- Nail-file - Have you ever broken a nail half way through your day & didn’t have a nail-file handy!? Me neither. It’s a MUST!
- Teasing comb – Just in case my mane needs taming.
- Hand lotion – Living in Arizona, I battle dry skin year round & I’m constantly
abusingusing my hands; so I cannot leave home without lotion! I love True Blue Spa Super-Softening Hand Lotion from Bath & Body Works!
- Q-tips – These are fantastic for quick make-up touch-ups!
- Hair-tie(s) – Long hair, enough said. You can never have too many of these!
- Business Cards – Don’t ever leave home without them!
So, that’s it! It’s all so very dark & scary isn’t it boys? ;) Ladies, tell me! What’s in your handbag??