Hi dolls! I apologize for being MIA. For the last couple weeks I’ve been completely enthralled with styling a commercial ad campaign. It was crazy, chaotic & anxiety-ridden but it was fabulous! I couldn’t be more proud of the results and I can’t wait to share those with you – sometime very soon!
In the meantime, it may be a little delayed but you know I couldn’t forget about my favorite monthly list of treasures! And let me tell you, styling a high-end commercial photo-shoot puts you in the midst of some fabulous pieces, I’ve been drooling for weeks!!
1. M.A.C. Fluidline Eyeliner – The ultra-smooth, gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish… yes!
2. Nixon ‘The 51-30 Chrono’ Watch – Blacked out & over-sized, the only way to go!
3. Dior Vernis Gel Shine and Long Wear Nail Lacquer “Métal Montaigne 803”
4. Valentino ‘Noir Rockstud’ T-Strap Pump – Black. Studded. Valentino. High-heel. Any questions?
5. DSQUARED2 Leather Pencil Dress – I’m clearly jonesing for Fall, as I couldn’t tell you what I’d do with a leather dress in July – in Arizona – but I need this in my life!
6. Eddie Borgo Silver-Plated Spike Earrings – These are fabulous + fierce!
7. Ray-Ban ‘Original Aviator’ 58mm Sunglasses – Solid Black. A chic classic!
8. Pave Crystal Snake Cuff Bracelet/Silvertone by: Adriana Orsini – Ssssensational!
9. YSL Crocodile Printed Cassandre Black Leather Bag – YSL, enough said. Gorgeous! Must!!
Remember: Secrets don’t make friends, so tell me… What’s on your Lust List!?